Who we are
Our website is: https://www.adnfurniture.com.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and will be deleted when you close your browser.
When logging in, some cookies will be set to save your session information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will persist for two weeks. Upon logging out, login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data, it only indicates the content ID of the article you have just edited. Expires after 1 day.
What we collect and store
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our website, we will record:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this, for example, to show products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: We will use it for tax and shipping estimation
- Shipping address: we will ask you, for example, to estimate shipping costs before placing an order
When you shop at our store, we will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information such as user and password. We will use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you account and order information
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Set up your account for our store
- Fulfill any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offers
- Send you marketing messages if you wish to receive them
If you create an account, we save your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to fill in your details for future orders.
In general, we store information about you for as long as we need that data for the reasons we collect it, and we are not required by law to continue to keep it. For example, we will store information for 4 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, billing and shipping address.
We keep comments or ratings.
Who on our team has access
Our team members have access to the information you provide to us. For example, administrators and store managers can access:
- Order information, what you bought, when you bought it and where it will be shipped.
- Customer information such as name, email and billing and shipping address.
Our team members have access to this information for order processing, returns and support.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties that help us process your orders: communication agency, Google Analytics, payment platforms and transport providers.
Identification and general information
Social denomination: Victor Manuel da Silva Nogueira
Adress: Rua S. Cosme 107, 4580-288 Paredes, Portugal
NIF: PT183 427 599
Phone: +351 255 119 385 (Call to the national fixed network)